Please review the following criteria carefully and confirm your eligibility and how you would like to be billed
1. Confirm your Eligibility
To subscribe to Optus TV with Fetch you must
- Be aged 18 or over
- Nominate an address within Australia
- Be a current Optus NBN Broadband, Optus DSL, Optus Cable or Optus Fusion Home Phone + Broadband account holder, or be a current Optus Postpaid Mobile account holder with broadband service from Optus or from another provider
- Have access to Free to Air TV services via an external TV antenna connection
- Have access to a spare Ethernet connection
- Be able to connect your Optus TV Set Top Box to a wide screen television with a spare video input
- Ensure that your home broadband connection offers a download speed of at least 3Mbps (3072Kbps)
Check your broadband speed (<http://speedtest.optusnet.com.au/>)
The Optus TV with Fetch service is provided for household residential use only.
Use of the service for any non-residential purpose including use in any commercial or
business circumstance is strictly prohibited.
I confirm that I am an Optus account holder and that I meet the eligibility requirements stated above.
2. Choose the account on which your Optus TV with Fetch service will be billed.